Paper Sculptures

Paper Sculptures

Talented 3D paper sculptures artist, Bert Simons created these 3 dimensional pseudo realistic paper portraits and sculptures. These are papercraft sculptures made in the same way as the familiar papercraft houses and animals. Bert Simons, a Rotterdam, Netherlands native seems to have quite a hand at 3D imaging and rendering. The sculptures he creates could almost be the real clones of the people they represent.

Paper Sculptures
Paper Sculptures

“Some time ago I had a midlife crisis,” says Simons “and was thinking a lot about the purpose of my life, things that will remain and stuff like that…instead of indulging myself into depression I desperately started looking for a solution and I came up with this idea..I decided to clone myself..more me’s have more chances..”.

Paper Sculptures
Paper Sculptures

+ Bert Simons

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.